Manage Your Ship Crew’s Rest Hours With Ease
The Rest Hour Management System has been designed to put you to rest about the rules related to MLC 2006 and STCW 2010 in terms of scheduling the work and rest hours of crew members. The module helps plan and record the crew rest hours that are governed by various control regimes. It enables the ship’s crew to plan activities while the ship is in normal operation conditions as well as during emergency conditions, while ensuring that there are no violations of the rest hour rules. The software is robust, yet simple. The user interface is easy to understand and intuitive. Ship crew can maintain updated records with ease and present these instantly for inspection to the authorities.
Why Choose Us
- Intuitive, easy to use reporting system for the office helps vessel managers track any issues within minutes
- Top management view allows a quick weekly review in 5 minutes highlighting fleet wide action items
- Group task management ensures human errors are avoided by ship staff which the inspectors view as data fudging
- Compensatory rest management process reduces the possibility of ship detention when NCs are unavoidable
- Only software in the market that handles international date line crossings effectively
- Handles short breaks and meal times as per MLC requirements automatically
- Group planning screens makes tricky times like maneuvering and quick port stays easier to manage
- Generates nonconformity reports instantly
- Can calculate overtime
Get the Rest Hour Management System for Your Vessels
Highly reliable and fast tracking of your ship crew’s rest hours
Our Global Clients
Other Esteemed Clients & Partners
Our Global Partners
Veinland provides some of the best hardware to collect data from the bridge to the engine room. We have installed their hardware on our customers’ ships and built custom solutions around the same. We have managed to complete installation in 8-hour port stays, a feat that would have been impossible without their brilliant systems!
Harting’s MICA (Modular Industry Computing Architecture) provides a robust platform to collect data from tough environments on ships. It is certified to perform dependably in the most rigorous industrial environments. Harting’s focus on IIoT creates an amazing partnership and lays the foundation for great products for our clients.
National Instruments is a world leader in measurement, instrumentation, data acquisition and control technologies. We use NI’s highly flexible tools to provide customized products like a fully automated bilge and sludge management system for ships. This has allowed us to deliver the most modern tools to even the oldest of vessels.
Contact the Ark Rest Hour Management Team TODAY
Need an easy to use system for ensuring rest hour compliance on all ships? Simply fill up the form below and we’ll get back to you promptly.