The ISM code requires your company to document the management procedures that affect safety of people on board and protect the environment. The Safety Management system (SMS) helps manage this information in an electronic format. A central repository of the content is maintained on our servers which synchronize seamlessly with the ship leveraging the ship’s email system. Any updates to the documentation or related circulars can be easily associated with the older version and made available to all on board the different vessels.
Salient Features of the Safety Management System
- Instant Setup – give us your current SMS in MS Word or html format and we will give you the tablets with complete content preloaded
- Low investment with pay as you use pricing
- A facility to update the content centrally with automatic propagation to all the ships in your fleet
- The system can be viewed on any PC on board the vessel and from the office
- The system is also delivered on 2 tablets per ship. Additional tablets can be ordered with all content loaded at any time